- You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website You remain anonymous and at no time can we identify You unless You have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
- On registration or on signing up, the User is no longer anonymous to us and thus, all the information provided by You shall be stored, possessed in order to provide You with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You are advised that the duration of use of the Website by You may also be logged and stored by the Website.
- The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorised by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
- We may collect various information if You seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
We need this information in order to allow You to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to You. We also use that data to inform You when the product is about to be delivered.
- We retain User provided information for as long as the information is required for the purpose of providing products and services to User or where the same is required for any purpose for which the information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
- We may also collect the User information for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- Facilitating the services offered/available on the Website.
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- For enabling communication with the other Users of the Website, so that the Users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
- The Website shall use the information collected from User in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
- The personally identifiable information of User shall be protected, and that such data collection and storage and use shall comply with provisions of the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide You with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, company name, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, Internet protocol(IP) address, personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website.
- Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the Website. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, it be noted that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, Users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that:
- all information derived from in relation to You are true, correct, current and updated;
- all information given do not belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, You are authorised by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information;
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.
- We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to You (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from You, enable You to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send You information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- Information we may collect from You may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to you directly. For instance, information may be shared with
- Affiliated companies for better efficiency, more relevancy, innovative business matchmaking and better personalised services.
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
- Business partners for sending their business offers to the users, which are owned and offered by them solely without involvement of the Website.
- Your actual order details may also be stored with us and You may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
- We store and process Your information on computers located in the India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If You object to your information being transferred or used in this way, You are advised not to use the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Website. However, we would like to point out that certain functionality on the Website and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Website and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Website, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
User may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the Website or by sending a request to email@example.com he requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our Website.
COLLECTION OF DATA RELATING TO CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on our Website from persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you are hereby called upon not to use or access our services at any time or in any manner. Upon learning of the existence of or on being made aware of the existence of any such personally identifiable information on our Website, we will take appropriate steps to delete such personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Website without verified parental consent.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information at the earliest. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.
COMPLIANTS AND GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the applicable laws, the name and details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Manveet Singh
Email Address: email@example.com
We will strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly and we request you to indicate in the email subject line as “Complaint” to get early attention on it.